Love Parade (2005)
- Love Parade (ラヴ・パレード)
- Okihabara Inaa O-721 (沖葉原イナー O-721)
- "Love Parade" was used as the main theme for the movie Densha Otoko (Train Man). Ryo watched the movie and said he could not guess the feelings of the main character until the very end (which would mean he is dense.)
- "Love Parade" features Naoto's first guitar solo on a single.
- Two names were originally concieved for "Love Parade", "Marmalade" and "Survival of the Fittest". On Orange Range's radio show ORANGE RANGE - radio contact, the song was introduced as "Marmalade". However, Yamato casually mentioned to Naoto "Is 'Love Parade' not a good name?", and the name stuck.
- "Okihabara Inaa O-721" is a heavily digitized song with a few lyrics sung by Hiroki. The song added a train sound in the background and the "Inaa" part of the title is supposed to be pronounced "Liner" (like trains); this was done to coincide with the Densha Otoko release.
- The title "Okihabara Inaa O-721" is a combination of the words "Okinawa", "Akihabara", and "Liner". When asked in an interview about the pronounciation of "O-721", the band only commented "Please forgive us."
- The cover image for the single is based on the lights in Akihabara district, Tokyo.