- Ishin Denshin (Takkyu Ishino Remix) (以心電信)
- Locolotion (Space Cowboy Remix) (ロコローション)
- Kirikirimai (cherry blossom front mix) (キリキリマイ)
- Padi Bon Mahe (Kan Takagi REMIX) (パディ ボン マヘ)
- Love Parade (NEWDEAL REMIX) (ラヴ・パレード)
- GOD69 (RYUKYUDISKO REMIX)
- Onegai! Señorita (Shin's Rockin' Techno) (お願い! セニョリータ )
- * ~Asterisk~ (Ken Ishii's Seventh City) (＊～アスタリスク～)
- Hai! Moshimoshi...Natsu desu! (Dogday Afternoon) (はい!もしもし・・・夏です!)
- Иatural Pop (Takagi Masakatsu "girls" remix)
- Shanghai Honey (KAGAMI remix)
- Chest (intro Sooki ReMIX)
- Hana (AGERO'S TWIST DA WEDDING MIX) (花)
- BETWEEN (Petunia Rocks REMIX) (ペチュニアロックスREMIX)
Notes on each track (number corresponds with track)
- Remixed by Takkyu Ishino. Though there is no PV for the original song, this remixed version does have a PV.
- Remix by Space Cowboy.
- Remix by Cube Juice. The theme here is "cherry blossom front" (refers to the advance of cherry blossoms each year).
- Remix by Ken Takagi.
- Remix by Hitoshi Oishi (NEWDEAL). This remix's tune is heavier than the original work.
- Remix by Ryukyudisko. This song's image was that of strong Okinawan-esque colors.
- Remix by Shin Nishimura; he commented on the remix, "I went so far with this remix that it became a 'borderless' remix."
- Remix by Ken Ishii.
- Remix by Katchin.
- Remixed by Takagi Masakatsu (now critically acclaimed for his musical work), The vocals were not arranged, and the remix was done with just a piano.
- Remix by KAGAMI.
- Remix by HIFANA. Commenting on the remix, HIFANA said "[When making this remix,] I looked lightly on the image of Okinawa."
- Remixed by AGERO (DJ TASAKA, DJ AYASHIGE, BRYAN BURTON-LEWIS). The image for this remix is a wedding.
- Remixed by Petunia Rocks (Naoto's group). Naoto said, "We arranged this song to be very different (from the original)."