Chronology of Events
- March - KATCHAN and NAOTO play in a band at a junior high graduation party.
- May 8 - Orange Range holds its first live at a local mall with Yoh, Katchan, Hiroki, Ryo, and Naoto.
- March - Orange Range adds Yamato and becomes a six-man band.
- July - Hall Music City is the where Orange Range plays its first live with all members.
- February 22 - Mini-album Orange Ball is released.
- July 6 - The band plays its first large-scale festival in the "Peaceful Love Rock Festival".
- August - Orange Range goes to mainland Japan to tour for the first time.
- August 25 - Single "Michishirube/Midnight Gauge" is released.
- February 22 - the band organizes an event called "TV's Night"
- June 4 - Single "Kirikirimai" is released.
- July 16 - Single "Shanghai Honey" is released; it peaks to No. 5 on Oricon on debut.
- August 9 - August 27 - The band appears at FM Q-LEAGUE invitation event.
- August 2 - August 3 - Orange Range is the first appearance at "SUMMER SONIC"
- October 2 - The band plays at Yamauchi Junior High School.
- October 13 - November 22 , OR goes on a school festival tour.
- October 22 - Single "Viva ★ Rock " is released; peaks at No. 1 on Oricon,
- November 17 - First single of the new album is released, "Rakuyou".
- December 17 - Orange Range releases its first studio album 1st Contact.
- January 4 - January 17 - OR performs in Fukuoka, Osaka, Tokyo, and Okinawa in "004 ~ Takashi FULL FULL ~ LIVE TOUR?!".
- February 25 - Single "Michishirube ~ A Road Home" is released; peaks at No. 1 on Oricon.
- March - Naoto is in graduate's school; Ryo is in high school.
- May 23 - "Shanghai Honey" receives "2004 Best New Artist Video Award" from MTV Video Music Awards Japan.
- June 9 - Single "Locolotion" is released; peaks at No. 1 for two consecutive weeks on Oricon.
- June 13 - July 27 - OR simultaneously participates in "LIVE TOUR 004", "La One Man Recital", and "30s, Sorry DEAD or LIVE" tour.
- July 28 - First concert footage DVD Video de la Contact is released.
- August 25 - Single "Chest" has a 100,000 copy limited release.
- October 20 - Single "Hana" is released with a record sale of a little under 1,000,000 copies.
- December 1 - musiQ, OR's 2nd studio album, is released. "Ishin Denshin" is used as a CM for "Au by KDDI" (mobile phone company)
- December 31 - New Year's Eve event Kōhaku Uta Gassen features Orange Range in Okinawa; there they perform "Locolotion".
- February 10 - April 9 - Nationwide tour "LIVE TOUR 005 'musiQ'" held.
- February 23 - Single "*~Asterisk~" released; peaks at No. 1 on Oricon.
- April 27 - DVD Video de la Recital released.
- May 25 - Single "Love Parade" released; peaks at No. 1 on Oricon for two consecutive weeks.
- May 29 - "Hana" recieves the "Best Video Award" from 4th MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2005.
- June 3 - Katchan reveals at the end of Music Station Live that he suffers from tendonitis in his left hand.
- June 8 - Single "Onegai! Señorita" released; peaks at No. 1 for three consecutive weeks in conjuction with "Love Parade"
- July 31 - Katchan officially leaves the band. He leaves messages and comments on Orange Range's official site; for several days, fans flooded the homepage, and the server is said to have almost crashed.
- August 24 - First single since Katchan's departure, "Kizuna", is released; peaks at No. 1 on Oricon.
- October 12 - Album Иatural is launched.
- October 29 - December 14 - "LIVE TOUR 005 'ИATURAL'" is held throughout arenas.
- December 21 - First live concert DVD, LIVE musiQ ~ from LIVE TOUR 005 'musiQ' at MAKUHARI MESSE 2005.04.01 ~, is released.
- December 31 - OR participates at the New Year's countdown celebrations in Okinawa.
- Oricon ranks five OR singles and two OR albums in its Top 30 chart for the year.
- musiQ earns the 19th Japan Gold Disc Awards Rock & Pop Album of the Year award.
- The 19th Japan Gold Disc Awards also names Orange Range "Artist of the Year 2005".
- April 12 - First remix album Squeezed is released, including a vinyl version of the album.
- May 10 - First single in nine months, "Champione", is released. The NHK makes the single the official anthem for Japan for the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
- August 5 - OR makes its debut at "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL"
- August 30 - Single "UN ROCK STAR" is released for limit of 100,000 copies; "UN ROCK STAR" lost Orange Range's winning No. 1 streak when it peaked at the third spot on Oricon.
- August 31 - December 13 - Nationwide tour "LIVE TOUR 006 ~ 'FANTAZICAL'" is held.
- September 20 - Concert DVD LIVE ИATURAL ~ from LIVE TOUR 005 "ИATURAL" at YOKOHAMA ARENA 2005.12.13 ~ is released.
- October 25 - Single "Sayonara" is released; peaks at No. 3 spot; speculations that this was the band's final single spread.
- December 6 - The band launches its self titled album Orange Range.
- December 31 - New Year's Eve event in Okinawa for Kōhaku Uta Gassen; Orange Range plays "Champione"
- February 22 - Orange Range plays at "TV's Night 007"; makes its fifth anniversary indie debut.
- February 26 - March 14 - Fan Club tour "AID JAM 007" held.
- March 31 - April 25 - OR holds an arena tour titled "LIVE TOUR 007 STEP BY SINGIN 'TOURIST".
- April 25 - Single "Ika SUMMER" is released; peaks at No. 3 spot on Oricon.
- July 18 - Single "Ikenai Taiyou" is released; peaks at No. 3 spot on Oricon.
- July 25 - Best hits albums Orange and Range are released simultaneously.
- October 6 - Band plays at "Teru Teru Life" benefit concert for Mucopolysaccharidosis sufferers.
- December 5 - Orange Range launches ORANGE RANGE LIVE TOUR 006 ~ FANTAZICAL ~ DVD. Naoto releases a new album, Quite Life, from his side-project band Delofamilia.
- December 31 - Orange Range plays at New Years countdown celebrations in Okinawa.
- March 5 - Single "Kimi Station" is released; peaks at No. 2 on Oricon.
- April 2 - May 12 - Fan club tour "AID JAM 008" is held.
- April 3 - May 13 - "devil pop showcase tour 008" is held.
- May 28 - Single "O2" is released; peaks at No. 3 on Oricon.
- July 9 - Album Panic Fancy is released.
- July 12 - Band hosts "TV's Night 008".
- September 4 - December 17 - Nationwide tour "LIVE TOUR 008 'PANIC FANCY'" is held.
- October 16 - The band holds a secret live event in Fukuoka.
- November 12 - Single "Oshare Banchou ft. Soy Sauce" is released; peaks at No. 5 on Oricon.
- November 23 ,Another secret live event is held in Sapporo.
- December 3 - Best of B-Sides album Ura Shopping is released.
- December 25 - The band partipates at an event in Shibuya.
- April 8 - Live DVD LIVE TOUR 008 ~ PANIC FANCY ~ at Nippon Budokan is released. Naoto releases another album with Delofamilia: eddy.
- May 2 - June 6 - Fan club tour "AID JAM 009" held.
- July 8 - Single "Hitomi no Saki Ni" released; peaks at No. 6 on Oricon.
- August 5- Album World World World released.
- August 30 - January 10 - Nationwide tour "LIVE TOUR 009-010 'WORLD WORLD WORLD'" held.
- September 22 - January 12 - Live house tour "LIVEHOUSE TOUR 009-010" is held.
- November 10 - Orange Range appears on Fuji TV's Morita Kazuyoshi: Hour of Good Laughs! on "Shocking Telephone" skit.
- February 20th - Saitama Super Arena hold Orange Range's "Carnival - Haru no Saiten Special" concert.
- June 9 - DVD release of Carnival - Haru no Saiten Special.
- July 14 - Singles compilation album ALL the SINGLES is released with a two CD and two DVD limited edition containing music videos for each single. DVD of live concert tour ORANGE RANGE world world world TOUR VS Nagoya ELL released.
- July 28 - Orange Range leaves their record label and makes their own: SUPER ECHO LABEL. Single "Uturusanu" is released for limited and rental distribution.
- September 1 - Naoto releases single "Pages" for limited distribution.
- September 22 - Single "Ya Ya Ya" and mini-album ordl is released for limited distribution.
- October 20 - Album orcd is released.
- October 25 - The band holds its first free, secret event since "Onegai! Señorita" was played at a previous event.
- November 17 - March 8 - Nationwide tour "LIVE TOUR 010-011 'orcd '" is held.
- February 7 - Official Orange Range store app "Orange Store" is released for mobile phones.
- February 9 - Naoto releases his single "transfer".
- March 26 - Orange Range releases single "one" for free on their website in honor of the March 11 Great East Japan earthquake; all proceeds for physical copies went towards victims of the earthquake.
- April 15 - July 22 - "LIVE TOUR 010-011 'orcd '" is extended and becomes "LIVE TOUR 010-011 'orcd ' + 'One'"
- August 10 - August 30 - The band holds first concept tour "RANGE AID + presents 'RWD ← SCREAM 011'".
- December 14 - LOVERSSOUL x HIROKI from ORANGE RANGE collaboration song "Loveliest" is distributed by Rekochoku Corp.
- December 28 - OR organizes an battle-against-bands event called "edge-vol.1-Mai (Jin vs Orange Range)"
- January 10 - OR's label SUPER ECHO LABEL is incorporated by JVC into SPEEDSTAR RECORDS.
- January 18 - Collaboration song "Loveliest" featuring LOVERSOUL and Hiroki is released.
- February 22- Single "10th Anniversary Song" is released for no charge.
- February 23 - Second battle-against-bands event, "edge-vol.2-Mai" (Porcupine vs Orange Range), is held.
- March 14 - Hiroki releases his first book Hiroki 3%.
- April 13 - "Thanks for 10 years! Ryukyu Summit in Edo ~ Orange Range and MONGOL800" is held.
- April 18 - Album Neo Pop Standard is released.
- May 10 - August 19 - Nationwide tour "LIVE 012 'NEO POP STANDARD'" is held.
- July 25th - New single "Sadistic Summer" is distributed by Rekochoku Corp.
- August 3 - Orange Range holds "edge-vol.3-Mai" (FLOW vs Orange Range).
- October 10 - Orange Range holds "edge-vol.4-Mai" (2side1BRAIN versus Orange Range).
- November 13 - Orange Range holds "edge-vol.5-Mai" (Fuwa Companies versus Orange Range).
- December 26 - Orange Range of events organized by "edge-vol.6-Mai" (MO'SOME TONEBENDER versus Orange Range).
- January 12 - At Umeda CLUB QUATTRO, Orange Range participated in "PUNISHER'S NIGHT 2013".
- January 18 - At Zepp DiverCity, Orange Range played in "SPEEDSTAR RECORDS 20th Anniversary Live ~ LIVE the SPEEDSTAR 20th ~".
- January 31 - February 23 - Concept tour "RANGE AID + presents 'RWD ← SCREAM 013'" is held.
- February 23 - Hiroki releases a new picture book titled Round Round Happy.
- March 18 - March 21 - Fan club limited tour "ORANGE RANGE FC TOUR SHOWCASE LIVE 013" is held in Tokyo, Nagoya and Osaka.
- April 17 - First single in 3 years, 9 months is released: Oboro na Ageha" and "Moshimo"; both peak at No. 18 on Oricon, the lowest since "Kirikirimai".
- April 28 - At Eco Camp Michinoku, OR plays in "ARABAKI ROCK FEST 13".
- May 6 - Large, open-air concert organized by band GOING UNDER GROUND, "SOU FES", is held; OR plays.
- May 11 - At Osaka Castle concert hall, OR appeared in "10th Anniversary - Storm! Osaka Castle sound fountain - Shimizu OtoIzumi Hirakiyu".
- May 30 - Orange Range holds "edge-vol.7-Mai" (THE BACK HORN vs Orange Range)
- June 9 - OR plays at "BASUKE Festival 2013" at Maishima Arena.
- June 22 - Orange Range plays at "MIYAKO ISLAND ROCK FESTIVAL 2013 ~ SAVE THE SEA, SAVE THE SKY", which was performed in the southwest Miyakojima Paradise Resort at an on-site, special event space.
- June 27 - "ORANGE RANGE SHOWCASE LIVE at SHIBUYA-AX ~ New Album spark" is held. Album spark is announced.
- July 12 - Orange Range holds "edge-vol.8-Mai" (DIAMANTES vs Orange Range) was held at Sakurazaka Central.
- July 13 - The band plays at "Peaceful Love Rock Festival 2013" in Okinawa.
- July 20 - OR plays at Samukawa Toyooka Seaside Park's "SUN BURST 2013 SHIKO CHU BEACH ROCK FESTIVAL".
- July 24 ,- Album spark is released; Neo Pop Standard and spark are digitally released across the world in 91 countries, marking Orange Range's first international release. LIVE TOUR 012 NEO POP STANDARD concert audio is released exclusively on the Japanese iTunes store.
- July 26 - Neo Pop Standard and spark are released on iTunes for Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- July 28 - The band plays at Iwamizawa Park for " JOIN ALIVE 2013".
- July 30 - Battle of the Bands at CLUB QUATTRO "Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO 25th Anniversary ~ QUATTRO QUARTER ~ What I Got ~"; Orange Range plays alongside Good Morning America (band).
- August 3 - OR plays at "FORMOZ Festival 2013" at Taipei Expo Park, Taipei, Taiwan.
- August 4 - OR plays at "ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2013" at Kokueihitachikai Park.
- September 4 - Hiroki and Naoto launch side project "NaotoHiroki & Karatesystems" and release the group's debut album Travel Sounds (NH & KS).
- September 14 - December 22 - "LIVE TOUR 2013 ~spark~" is held.
- October 19 - At BLUE RESISTANCE in Ishinomaki, OR holds "ORANGE RANGE LIVE in Ishinomaki ~ Ishinomakihen".
- December 21 - At Shinkiba STUDIO COAST, OR plays in "VIRGO 10th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL LIGHT UP THE DARKNESS VOL.1".
- December 28 - At Makuhari Messe, OR plays in "COUNTDOWN JAPAN 13/14"
- December 29 - Orange Range holds "edge-vol.9-Mai" (moo-cow Lulu Gabin vs Orange Range ) at Shibuya CLUB QUATTRO.
- January 25 - OR plays at "EX THEATER OPENING SERIES 2014 NEW YEAR PREMIUM "GO LIVE VOL.1". Yamato declines to appear due to having influenza.
- February 14 - February 23 - Orange Range holds its first overseas tour, "ORANGE RANGE ASIA LIVE 014" in South Korea, Hong Kong, and Taiwan.
- April 2 - May 31 - Fan club tour "RANGE AID + presents ORANGE RANGE FC TOUR 014" is held.
- June 7 - The band appears at the University of Shimane's "Twinkle, Now and to the Future" festival.
- June 19 - Orange Range plays at Nagoya Electric Lady Land at the "ELL 37, RANGE 13, FlowerCompanyz 25, ～巳年繋がり～モヘイは61"
- June 28 - OR plays at "Opening Songs from Okinawa! Song Day Concert at Kadena"
- July 11 - August 12 - Orange Range holds a tour for "edge-vol.10-Mai" featuring 9mm Parabellum Bullet, HEY-SMITH, MONOBRIGHT, the telephones, THE イナズマ戦隊, TOTALFAT, アルカラ, and 四星球.
- July 26 - The band appears on stage at the OGA NAMAHAGE ROCK FESTIVAL VOL.5.
- August 2 - Orange Range appears INCHEON PENTAPORT ROCK FESTIVAL 2014 at Penta Park in Incheon, South Korea.
- August 10 - The band plays at "Rockin'on presents ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2014 Supported by BOSE".
- August 30 - Band sponsors "TV's Night 014"
- September 26 - Orange Range releases studio version single "マ・ギレテ" on YouTube.
- October 4 - December 23 - Orange Range begins "ORANGE RANGE テブラ DE ゴメン TOUR 014" tour.