PANIC FANCY (2008)
CD + DVD cover
- Beat it
- Ikenai Taiyou (イケナイ太陽; Bad Sun)
- Sekai World Uchinanchu Kikou: Shiimii-hen (世界ワールドウチナーンチュ紀行 ～シーミー編～)
- Kimi station (君station; Your station)
- Soy Sauce VS Petunia Rocks feat. ORANGE RANGE (ソイソースVSペチュニアロックス)
- Sunny Stripe
- Genjitsu Touhi (現実逃避)
- Shiawase Neiro (シアワセネイロ)
- Ika SUMMER (イカSUMMER; Fake Summer)
- Taiyou to Himawari, Mawari Nanka ki Ni Sezu ni... Natsu. (太陽と向日葵、周りなんか気にせずに・・・夏。)
- Fuyumi (冬美)
- Doremifa Ship (ドレミファShip)
- Happy Birthday Yeah! Yeah! Wow! Wow!
- Ika SUMMER (PV) (イカSUMMER; Fake Summer)
- Ikenai Taiyou (PV) (イケナイ太陽; Bad Sun)
- Kimi station (PV) (君station; Your station)
- O2 (PV)
- Shiawase Neiro (PV) (シアワセネイロ)
- ORANGE RANGE featured Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 (CM)
Notes on each track (number corresponds with track)
- When production began for this album, Naoto was having some difficulties (with album styling, it is assumed). But when this song was produced and issued as the first track, the band freely proceeded (with the style, I assume again). This song was remixed and coupled with the 20st single.
- 17th single.
- The original song of the remixed version coupled in the 19th single. The theme for this song is "shimi" (the act of visiting graves in Okinawa); the song was produced in August-September of 2008 during Obon (Japanese festival) season (which is when "shimi" happens).
- 18th single. The album version features a stronger vocal part for Yamato and a weaker part for Hiroki.
- This song's given name comes from the fact that it is a part of a trilogy (Soy Sauce and Petunia Rocks have been featured in previous Orange Range songs, but never together). Lyrics were written by Yamato.
- Theme for TBS's Samurai Professional Baseball and Let's go to the Stadium. The song was worked heavily on by Yoh.
- Song has melody and chord progression set to create a lurid theme; various animals appear in the lyrics. Noise was intentionally added after the closing violins.
- Digitally distributed single. Ending theme for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2; and the CM theme for NTT Communication's "MUSICO". This song was stocked for the album originally. The theme for this song is "when you increase your happiness, it is superimposed and is replaced with more happiness." A PV was made for the song, featuring Takayuki Yamada, Megumi Seki, Katsuyama Kaji, and Moody Katsuyama; in the middle of the video, there is a bouquet with the words "SJK06" and "Petunia Rocks" written on it.
- A five piece collaboration between band members, each member sang his own verse in the song. The lyrics were written by the member who sung that specific part, and were not disclosed to anyone until after production. In order, the song is sung by Yamato→ Yoh→ Hiroki→ Ryo→ Naoto. This is the first song where Yoh is heard singing.
- 19th single. The song's opening sequence is connected somewhat to previous songs.
- 16th single.
- Hiroki was going to delete the work he had done for this song (lyrics and sound) from his computer when Yoh stopped him and collaborated with him to finish the work, which is the final production.
- Song was produced with an Enka style in mind, but the imagery was of snow (to make a winter themed song). In the end, the third track, "powder beats" on the "Kimi Station" single became the winter song, and this song was released as is.
- Yoh composed this song. During recording, Yoh was not pleased with the song and scrapped the idea, but Hiroki convinced him to revive it.
- First birthday themed song. Naoto played the brass and horn.