CD + DVD cover
- Yayaya (ヤーヤーヤー)
- giga palooza
- Uturusanu (ウトゥルサヌ)
- Gekka Raifu (月花雷符)
- Konya wa tonight (今夜はtonight)
- Ima Sugu My way (今すぐMy way)
- Kazeyurasu (風灯らす)
- Koi no Merry-Go-Round ～Metsubou ver.～ (恋のメリーゴーランド (世界滅亡ver.))
- 2 Kagetsu Buri no Holiday (2ヶ月ぶりのHoliday)
- Sakura (さくら)
- five mic
- Uturusanu (ウトゥルサヌ) (Music Video)
- Yayaya (ヤーヤーヤー) (Music Video)
- Insane (Music Video)
- Uturusanu -SONPUB remix- (ウトゥルサヌ) (Music Video) (Hidden Track)
Notes on each track (number corresponds with track)
- 23rd single (digital). The PV was animated using hand drawings by Shashimin of ODDJOB, Inc.
- Hard rock song. It was showcased at the "LIVEHOUSE TOUR 009-010" before CD release.
- 22nd single (digital). The title is from Okinawan dialect meaning "scary; horrible". PV was a collaboration effort between Naohiro Ukawa and Masatsugu Nagasoe.
- Yoh produced this song with alcohol as the image (hard liquor, not beer, is referred to in the song).
- The image of this song is a tropical night. The lyrics were created by all band members writing ideas on a white board. Naoto liked the track order because of this song's connection with the next song, "Ima Sugu My way".
- Ending theme to the TBS series King of Chair. It was originally unveiled at the October 22, 2010, on Music Station. The song has a unusually serious tone, yet it still retains its fresh image. In an interview, the question "This song was sung of themselves?" was asked, but the band said that there was no such meaning in it.
- The theme here is "Hometown Okinawa". It is said that this song was written when the Okinawa-U.S. base issue was flaring up.
- Coupled with 23rd single (digital).
- Coupled with the 22nd single (digital). The song is a solo sung by Hiroki (it was originally supposed to be sung by all three MCs, but Hiroki insisted on it being a solo). After Hiroki composed the song and lyrics, Naoto made significant changes to the melody.
- Opening song of "world world world TOUR 009-010". Originally titled "Sakura Song Boom". The band changed the theme of the song to "hypocrisy in the world" during production.
- PV for this song is included on the DVD version of the album. Yoh provided some lyrical assistance. This song was made to vent the frustrations and anger in the form of a hard rock song. Yoh said about the song "The bass disappeared behind all of the noise, but please listen carefully and you'll hear that it is there." The PV is simply footage of the band playing the song in front of a white drape.
- Coupled with 22nd single (digital). This song was used as the CM song for Orion Beer Special X. All five members made individual lyrics for the song. The lyrics and the each member's preferred melody were combined into the song.