- yumekaze (Dream-Wind)
- Yumejin (夢人; Dreamer)
- Onegai! Señorita (お願い！セニョリータ; Please! Lady)
- Winter Winner
- CRAZY BAND
- Ame (雨; Rain)
- HYSTERIC TAXI
- pe nyom pong
- Sakadzuki Jammer (盃 Jammer)
- * ~Asterisk~ (＊~アスタリスク~)
- U topia
- Kizuna (キズナ; Bonds)
- Love Parade (ラヴ・パレード)
- Иatural Pop
- Kirikirimai ~Fantastic Four Remix~ (キリキリマイ)
Notes on each track (number corresponds with track)
- Used as the image song for NHK's 一球の緊張感 THE LIVE 2005. Also used as a final encore song at "LIVE ИATURAL".
- Used as the ending theme for the Nippon TV show "Suponchu". This song uses a sample from "Soujuuko" from the Orange Ball mini album. Hiroki suggested the flow of this song.
- 11th single.
- Hiroki wrote the lyrics; the theme is a winter song. However, because of the band is from Okinawa, the band has never seen snow. Thus the images are from the band's thoughts of how snow is.
- This song features a techno beat.
- This track is a jazz song; the guitar is not used, but Naoto played the guitar instead of the piano while this song was played live.
- The CM song for "Town & Country" (Toyota?); one of Orange Range's more hard rock songs featuring the Bass Family (Yoh and Ryo).
- An original song by Yoh; Hiroki played the electric guitar at the live version.
- Reading of this title is "Bae Nyon Pong". Like "papa" from musiQ, this song is "a song without reason," and "cannot be played live." One portion of the song has "Ishin Denshin" playing faintly in the background; another portion has Ryo on the telephone, which was recorded when he was talking to his friends. There is the phrase "Naoki of range" in the lyrics; this comes from the radio program "ORANGE RANGE - Radio Contact", where Naoto and Hiroki serve as personalities; the phrase comes from a mistake a listener made when they accidentally combined Naoto and Hiroki's name (Naoki).
- Lyrics by Ryo and TKC. Music by the Bass Family (Ryo and Yoh Miyamori). The genre of this song is reggae/rap. Learning from Naoto, Ryo used the synthesizer for the first time on this track. Hiroki and Yamato do not participate in this track, but Satoshi of Porcupine does, as well as Takeshi from BASE.
- 9th single. Opening to the TV Tokyo anime series BLEACH.
- One of Hiroki's solo songs. Ryo is quoted to have said "We sang this song from 3 o'clock to 4 o'clock in the morning."
- Song envisions "Japan" as foreigners see it. Originally, Naoto planned to imitate a foreigner for part of the song's interlude, but then said "We should invite true foreigners to come in instead..." This song is often sung live and is a favorite of Naoto's. Was recorded in the live version of "UN ROCK STAR".
- Theme is "Between ideal and reality." Was played prior to release at the intro of COUNTDOWN TV (TBS).
- The melody that was rejected for "Yumekaze" was used here. Naoto said concerning the matter, "I'm just recycling."
- 12th single.
- 10th single.
- A pop song; this song reflects on the theme of the entire album: "truth". Though the song is 3:40 long, there is a two minute gap of radio silence before the start of the next song (this may be due to mass production CD failure, or an intentional act).
- Arranged by Josh Deutsch. Used in the movie Fantastic Four as the ending theme. The PV for this song features clips from the movie along with some live clips from "LIVE musiQ".