ORANGE RANGE (2006)
CD + DVD cover
- Champione (チャンピオーネ)
- DANCE2 feat. Soy Sauce
- BEAUTIFUL DAY
- Fuurinkazan (風林火山)
- Walk on
- So Little Time feat. Petunia Rocks
- FIRE BUN feat. GOD MAKING
- UN ROCK STAR
- Great Escape
- STEP BY STEP
- Silent Night
- (Secret Track; "Miami")
- Champione (PV) (チャンピオーネ)
- Walk on (PV)
- UN ROCK STAR (PV)
- SAYONARA (PV)
- Champione (Making Clip) (チャンピオーネ)
- Walk on (Making Clip)
- UN ROCK STAR (Making Clip)
- SAYONARA (Making Clip)
- Special Digest
Notes on each track (number corresponds with track)
- This song made full use of the synthesizer. One member remarked about it "This song seems very much like Orange Range." The track was debuted at "LIVE FANTAZICAL" before the album release.
- 13th single and NHK "2006 FIFA World Cup" broadcasting theme. In terms of track order, "Champione" was the most problematic in finding a place for.
- Used as the CM theme for Ezaki Glico's "Super Thin Pocky" and "Chocolate Pocky". It was the first collaboration with Soy Sauce since "Soy Sauce no Theme". The band reported that this song has no meaningful lyrics (like "papa" in musiQ, or "pe nyom pong" in ИATURAL); when asked what it felt like to have created three incoherent songs, Naoto said "I have succeeded in life". The song was played before "Champione" at the 2006 Music Station Super Live, and at CDTV's New Year's Eve event, where the each band member dressed up like big shot musicians.
- Produced by the Bass Family (Ryo and Yoh) with some help from Naoto. It is rare for Yoh to decide a theme for a song, but he does for this one, and the theme is "Gutsy, and Manly"; Yoh also claims this song as his brainchild. The song was made as a prototype song when ИATURAL was released.
- This song's lyrics sing about the emptiness of war and conflict on Earth; the theme was Yamato's idea. The band later said "There may be no answer to this theme, but by our song, maybe we can take in something from it."
- Composed by the Bass Family and coupled with the 14th single. In the album version, there is a short intro featuring horses and battle cries for the purpose of setting the theme of the warring states period.
- A song to overworked Japanese salary men. When the percussion hits in the song (towards the end), Naoto says this signifies "The deployment of the entire workforce". The title, "Everysing", is intentional. The ending has a reversal effect that transitions into the next song.
- Coupled with the 13th single.
- Naoto and Hiroki sing this track; it is half lyrics, half song, or "semi-instrumental".
- Lyrics by Ryo, TSK, and NEWMAN; composed by the Bass Family. Continues the collaboration from "Sakadzuki Jammer" in ИATURAL. This song is directed at Honshu (mainland Japan) from Okinawa, and features the Okinawan reggae team GOD MAKING. Ryo wrote a special thanks to GOD MAKING in the album credits, saying "Since I have admired them so much as my seniors, I was really glad to have the opportunity to collaborate with them this time."
- 14th single.
- Used as the CM song for the Disney Channel Japan's "Crazy Switch". Yamato uses a falsetto in the song to sing what was Hiroki's part. Ryo opens the song in his own style. Like "MIRACLE", this song was debuted at "LIVE FANTAZICAL", but this time by Yoh's request.
- Produced early in the album production period; the band has said "I want to listen (to this song) while driving down the highway at midnight."
- This song was produced latter in the album production period. Naoto said "This brought back nostalgia of when we made 1st Contact." Hiroki said "It's been a while since we've had this type of music; the tension rises." Yamato said the song was "old like the Red Hot Chili Peppers".
- Concept for this song is "bittersweet romance". There are some discrepancies between the written lyric and the spoken word in this song; the lyrics says in one part "二人で日々OK", yet what is said in the song is "ありきたりな日々It's OK". Again, the lyrics say "素直なサインで", yet the song says "素直なサニーディ". Orange Range had no comments regarding the discrepancies.
- 15th single.
- This song is sung with a quieter volume because the song is called "Silent Night". The Ura Shopping version of the song has its volume increased.
- The hidden track on this album; there is no official name for the track, but it is called "Miami" because some music distribution sites call it so. It is an instrumental track and was used for sound effects at "LIVE FANTAZICAL".