- Viva★Rock (ビバ★ロック)
- Velocity 3000 (ベロシティー3000)
- Viva★Rock ~Ryuukuudisco Remix~ (ビバ★ロック)
- Nagisa no Loco Girl (渚のロコガール)
- Viva★Rock ~japanese side~ (ビバ★ロック)
- Song "Viva★Rock" was used as the CM for the game Famicon Wars. The song's provisional title was "American Rock".
- "Viva★Rock ~japanese side~" was used as the third ending for the popular anime Naruto.
- "Velocity 3000" was a song from the band's indie days. Naoto produced the track, and he claims he tacked on the "3000" at the end for no particular reason other than he wanted a number at the end (he was considering using "2000" as well).