Shanghai Honey (2003)
- Shanghai Honey (上海ハニー)
- New Tokyo Machine (ニュー・トウキオマシン)
- Shanghai Honey ~Ryuukuudisco Remix~ (上海ハニー ～ ryukyudisco remix ～)
- Shanghai Honey ~Shanghai Style~ (上海ハニー ～ 上海style ～)
- Song "Shanghai Honey" is the song that rose Orange Range to fame; it has sold 20 million copies.
- From this single to "O2", Orange Range has earned 18 consecutive Gold Certifications.
- On TV Asahi's Music Station, the lyrics to "Shanghai Honey" are interpreted as "a school excursion in which boys sneak into the girl's locker room"; however, later interviews confirm that the lyrics are about a man who is hunting for women, but he cannot get any.
- The song "Shanghai Honey" was used in the TBS drama Orange Days.
- From "Shanghai Honey" and "Locolotion", Orange Range solidified their public image as a "summertime band".
- The title "New Tokyo Machine" is based on an Okinawan mahjong parlor by the same name.
- In "Shanghai Honey ~Shanghai Style~", the song is sung by Chinese people.