Kimi Station (2008)
Limited Edition w/ DVD cover
- This single comes with a Limited Edition w/ DVD version, or the regular CD Only version. In this case, the versions have different covers (as seen above).
- In this single's credits, Yamato lists himself as "Albatross Yamato"; Naoto lists himself as "programming, percussion, other instruments, Dr, g."
- "Kimi Station" was used as the opening theme to the TV drama Loss:Time:Life. The single version of the song has a weaker sounding Hiroki and a stronger sounding Yamato. The album version reflects the drama OP version more where Hiroki is back strong.
- "Kimi Station" was written by all three vocalists and composed by Naoto. The song deals with the theme of "reincarnation" as the drama does.
- The name "Kimi Station" originated when the group figured that a station is where many people gather. Naoto had been saying to himself "kimisute (キミステ)" at the time, so the group tacked the word "station" at the end and made "Kimi Station", or "Your Station". The PV for the song also reflects the theme of people gathering together.
- "powder beats" was composed by Yoh and is the group's first winter song since "Winter Winner" (from ИATURAL).
- Though it says "Provisional Title" in the front, "LaLaLa" is the formal title. Hiroki composed the song, and during the climax the voices in the background are staff members singing.